Feel prepared, confident and in control with our expert-led online classes
Our complete guide to pregnancy, labour and birth in an online course
The Antenatal Course
- Learn what to expect, what to look out for, and how to prepare for birth
- Bite-sized video lessons on every aspect of pregnancy and labour
- Return and rewatch video lessons any time
- No-agenda guide to what happens in labour from Obstetrician Roger Marwood
- BONUS guests- Midwife Marley teaching Hypnobirthing; Jane Wake with a comprehensive guide to exercising safely in pregnancy
- Downloadable checklists so you can remember and prepare for birth and your baby
All the expert advice and reassurance you’ll need for your first year of parenthood
The postnatal Course
- Learn everything you need to prepare for life AFTER birth- The stuff that NOBODY tells you!
- 75 mini topics- from your relationship with your partner to your baby's routines and help with feeding
- Bite-sized, video content you can go back and rewatch any time
- Lifetime access so you can dip in to top up your knowledge
- BONUS guest experts- lactation consultant Maria Betsworth (Milk Making Mama); baby sleep specialist Heidi Skudder (The Parent and Baby Coach); psychotherapist Anna Mathur
My partner and I have just completed the online course and were super impressed with the content and information on offer! It answered an awful lot of questions that we had and has given us a real confidence boost in the run up to our first baby. Thank you very much for creating this valuable resource.
Introducing our new course which is already helping hundreds of mums
The Super Mum Course
- Rebuild your self-confidence
- Identify the self-care you need (it’s not selfish!)
- Put meaningful support in place
- Truly harness your unique superpowers (you have them already, I promise)
- Step-by-step plans, checklists and written resources to help you put it all into action.