Have you ever tried to think of something original to give a friend who has just given birth?
Are you aware just HOW many babygros, soft toys and flowers every new mum gets? Too many, that’s how many!
Give her what she actually wants and needs- a pouch of super soft Postnatal Pants!
They are without a doubt the ugliest pants you will ever see, but my goodness they are insanely comfortable for any new mum who has just given birth, regardless of the way the baby came out!
- They are super soft and stretchy. One size fits all. Trust us it really does.
- They are washable and 7 pairs is the perfect number for dealing with postnatal bleeding which can last up to 6 weeks.
- The pants fit snugly and will hold your choice of maternity pad in place.
- They allow any Scars (from a Caesarean Section) or Stitches (from 80% of Vaginal Births) to breathe whilst healing.
- And most importantly, you will not get a sweaty bottom! You have to wear pants 24-7 for a few weeks and normal pants will give you a sweaty bum and fanny which is not cool!
The AMP Pouch is super handy to re-use, for holding things like nappy cream, wipes, nappies and a spare vest in your nappy bag!
£12 for a Pouch of 7 + P&P = £15
We have not yet set up a super duper shopping site, but if you would like a Pouch of Postnatal Pants for yourself or for someone else then just get in touch here and you can make us a bank transfer or Paypal Payment and we will send them out to you!
Please note that we send them out every Thursday!
We wish you well to wear them!
Love Becca and Emmie
Have you heard about our FREE Online Antenatal Classes?